taking credit or debit card payments
By using Eazipay’s Card Payment Gateway your business can now play a role in the cashless revolution. By partnering with us you can process credit card payments, with money being transferred to your account within two or three working days.
It’s hard to argue with all the advantages:
- Online credit card payments – easier for your customers
Customers increasingly expect to be able to pay by credit card and if the option isn't available, it could prevent them from making a purchase.
Research from Barclaycard also suggests that more than one in six customers will walk away from a purchase if they are not able to pay by card
- Telephone payments – payment at time of sale No more 'the cheque is in the post'. Credit Card payments are made then and there and the money is usually in the merchants (your) bank account, typically within two to three working days
- "pay by" button - more credibility for your business
Offering secure payment services and accepting credit card payments makes your business appear more professional, which could give potential customers more confidence when deciding whether to purchase from you
- Recurring transactions - less cash on premises
Creating savings on the security required to look after cash held on site and trips to the bank to pay it in
- tokenisation - internet and phone payments
Accepting card payments isn't just for face to face transactions via a credit card terminal. Debit and credit cards can also be used over the phone or via the internet, which can help build up business from further afield
You can also take credit card payments outside normal business hours so you'll never miss a sale.