Direct Debit bureau
If your turnover is less than £3 million a year, your bank is unlikely to offer you a Direct Debit collection facility of your own. Even if you obtain the bank’s support, the registration process is time-consuming, convoluted and expensive.
You would need to have your own Service User Number (SUN), undergo training and invest in expensive software.
That’s why more and more companies wishing to access all the advantages Direct Debit offers come to a Facility Management Bureau (FMB), or Direct Debit Bureau, like Eazipay for help. We have all the accreditations and qualifications necessary to collect payments for you – and we are a fully approved Direct Debit Bureau, and fully supported by Bacs, the company behind Direct Debit in the UK.
We’ve been doing this for over twenty years and we have worked with thousands of companies, large and small. Some have complex Direct Debit needs, some are simple and straightforward.
Whatever their needs and whatever sector they operate in all our customers have one thing in common, one thing that unites them: they all derive a direct financial benefit from using a Direct Debit Bureau like Eazipay.
Working with us to collect your Direct Debits couldn’t be easier. There are just four steps. You do the first, we do the other three:
- Send us the details of your customer
- We give the bank five working days’ notice of the new Direct Debit
- On day five we collect the Direct Debit for you
- Two days later cleared funds are transferred to your account
We also do all the hard work so you don’t have to
- We’ll allocate your company with one of our Service User Numbers (SUNs) and be in a position to start collecting within two weeks
- Two working days after the Direct Debit is collected, funds are cleared to your unique client holding account. They will hit your own account either on this day or two working days later.
We transfer funds under £250K via same day faster payment or via BACS payment if over. CHAPS payments can be requested at an additional charge.
- Eazipay operates a flat fee payment system (42p per Direct Debit) rather than a percentage of the amount collected, it’s a much fairer process for our clients, especially if they’re collecting large sums!
- Our Direct Debit Bureau Facility Management Service ensures that your name appears on your customer’s bank statements. This avoids cancellations or queries being raised by your customers who may not be certain who is actually collecting the money
- All of our customers have a dedicated account manager who is tasked with upholding our reputation of reliability and customer service.
- If required, we will automatically re-present Direct Debit requests after 10 working days if a first attempt fails