Direct Debit bureau, Eazipay, announces another year to be proud of
February 11, 2015
Cambridgeshire-based Eazipay Ltd, the UKs largest Direct Debit processing company, is celebrating another record-breaking year with the announcement that by the end of 2014, the company had processed almost £330 million in Direct Debit transactions on behalf of its clients.
Over the last five years, Eazipay, which offers a reliable and cost-effective way for businesses to collect Direct Debit payments from their customers, has seen a spectacular rise in the demand for its services.
In 2010, the company processed just over £91 million worth of Direct Debit collections, which itself was a record year. This figure has mushroomed year-on-year resulting in a record setting 2014 with its near £330 million worth of Direct Debits processed on behalf of its clients.
Commenting, Eazipay Director, Luisa Grey said: "More and more companies are recognising that collecting payments by Direct Debit is not only safe, secure and reliable but also that Direct Debit is one of the best ways of ensuring that companies are paid exactly on time.
"By using our services, companies that normally would not be able to offer a Direct Debit payment option to their customers now have that option. Another major benefit is that cash flow is both protected and predictable, something that is absolutely vital in these uncertain economic times.
"Our customers know with almost one hundred per cent accuracy when to expect cash to come into their accounts which gives them peace of mind - and positive cash-flow."
Last year also saw Eazipay celebrating another major milestone when it saw its Direct Debit processing and collection volumes break the £1billion mark.
The company now employs 21 full and part-time staff at its head office in Littleport, Cambridge, and provides regular Direct Debit services to over 1,600 companies in a wide range of market sectors throughout the UK, Europe and beyond.
NOTES TO EDITORS
About Eazipay Ltd
- Established in 2002 by local entrepreneurs Kathy and Ron Bradney, and their colleague, Luisa Grey, Eazipay Ltd is one of the UK’s largest Direct Debit processing companies.
- Eazipay increased its turnover by 20% during 2013 and the company now provides regular Direct Debit services to over 1,600 SMEs and corporate organisations in a wide range of market sectors throughout the UK, Europe and beyond.
- In September 2014, Eazipay celebrated its most significant milestone to date when it saw its Direct Debit processing and collection volumes break the £1 billion mark.
- Eazipay was awarded ‘Affiliate’ status from Bacs, the governing body for Direct Debit processing in the UK payments industry. The company is now a member of an exclusive group of 55 other Bacs Affiliates, which includes representatives from some of the UK’s leading businesses, banks and building societies, as well as government organisations and banking technology providers.
- As well as its Bacs Affiliate status, Eazipay was also one of the first Direct Debit bureaux to receive the ISO9001:2008 certification for Quality Management System and direct authorisation from City watchdog, the Financial Conduct Autority (FCA).
For further press information, please contact:
Damion Clark at Real PR (Consultants) LLP. Tel: 01353 667934 or 07789 911314 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org